List of publications
- A. Poddar and M. Poddar, 'A Smartphone based Remote-Lab cum TopicSpecific Learning Management System', IEEE Xplore: 2022 IEEE Region 10 (Asia Pacific) Symposium (TENSYMP), IIT Mumbai, India, 2022, pp. 1-6 doi: 10.1109/TENSYMP54529.2022.9864424
- A. Poddar and M. Poddar, 'A Smartphone Controlled Experiment to determine the Energy Band Gap of a Semiconductor using Novel Graphical Techniques', IEEE Xplore: 2020 IEEE Bombay Section Signature Conference (IBSSC), Mumbai, India, 2020, pp. 256-261, doi: 10.1109/IBSSC51096.2020.9332211.
- A. Poddar and M. Poddar, 'Covid-19 Data Visualization and Data Analytics with a Smart Standalone Mobile Application', IEEE Xplore: 2020 IEEE 17th India Council International Conference (INDICON), New Delhi, India, 2020, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/INDICON49873.2020.9342143.
- A. Poddar and M. Poddar, 'A microcontroller interfaced smartphone application to perform and analyze a laboratory experiment in real time', IEEE Xplore: 2020 IEEE 7th Uttar Pradesh Section International Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering (UPCON), Prayagraj, India, 2020, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/UPCON50219.2020.9376531.
- A. Poddar and M. Poddar, 'Reducing Carbon Footprint with a Knowledge-Based Smart Graphing Application', IEEE Xplore: 2020 IEEE India Council International Subsections Conference (INDISCON), Visakhapatnam, India, 2020, pp. 163-168, doi: 10.1109/INDISCON50162.2020.00043.
- A. Poddar, `Electronic structure calculations and visualizations using the Android application framework', Proceedings of the International Conference on Systems and Processes in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (ICSPPCB-2018), Assam University, Silchar, India, March 1-3 2018, edited by Dr. Debesh R. Roy and Dr. Utpal Sarkar, Part II pp. 1-4, ISBN number: 978-81-934859-0-3
- A. Poddar and M. Poddar, 'Data analysis using a mobile device' , Engineering Sciences International Research Journal, Vol. 5 Spl. Issue, pgs. 20-23, 2017.
- A. Poddar and M. Poddar, 'Taking E-learning to the lab: Simulating a lab experiment in Physics', IEEE Xplore: 2nd International Conference on Contemporary Computing and Informatics (IC3I), Noida, 2016, pp. 741-744, doi: 10.1109/IC3I.2016.7918059.
- A. Poddar and M. Poddar, ` Lab Plot n Fit: A numeric and time-series multi-set data plotting and fitting android app', web-publication: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.abhipod.abhimonlabplotnfit, 2014 (Latest update Jan 2018)
- A. Poddar and M. Poddar, ` 2D Data Plotter: A two dimensional data plotting android app', web-publication: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.abhipod.abhimon2ddataplotter, 2014 (Latest update Dec 2017)
- A. Poddar, `Teaching of the phenomena of free, damped and forced oscillations in physics through an all-inclusive java applet', Physics Education Vol. 29 No.1, Jan-March issue, article no.1, 22 pgs, 2013: www.physedu.in/publication/get-archive/5/0
- A. Poddar, `YouTube Animations of Standing Waves and Standing Wave patterns in Transmission Lines', web-publication: http://www.abhipod.com/teachingpage/notes/standingwaves/standingwaves.html, 2012
- A. Poddar, `8085 microprocessor applet', web-publication: http://www.abhipod.com/researchpage/appletsforweb/microprocessor_applet/microprocessor_applet.html, 2011.
- A. Poddar, `Wave packet dynamics applet', web-publication: http://www.abhipod.com/researchpage/appletsforweb/wavepacketdynamics_applet/wavepacketdynamics_applet.html, 2011.
- A. Poddar, `Teaching Resonance out of an E-briefcase', Physics Education Vol. 27 No.1, Jan-March issue, pgs 19-26, 2010.
- A. Poddar, `Topic-specific Learning Management Systems through self-contained Applets', International Conference on E-learning in the Workplace, Columbia University, New York, June 9 to 11, 2010, edited by Dr. David Guralnick, ISBN number (CD): 978-0-9827670-0-9.
- A. Poddar, `Applet based Learning Management Systems to teach Electronics', International Conference on E-resources in Higher Education, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirapalli, India, February 19 and 20 2010, edited by Dr. S. Srinivasaragavan and Dr. E. Ramganesh, pp. 111-115, ISBN number: 978-81-908078-9-0.
- A. Poddar, `E-learning in select topics in Solid State Physics and Quantum Mechanics', web-publication: http://www.abhipod.com/researchpage/UGCMRP_05_06_ForWeb, 2008.
- A. Poddar and B. M. Deb, `A method for studying electron-density-based dynamics of many-electron-systems in scaled-cylindrical-coordinates', J. Phys. A , 40, 5981, 2007.
- G.S. Nolas, C.A. Kendziora, J. Gryko, J. Dong, C.W. Myles, A. Poddar, and O.F. Sankey, `Raman scattering study of stoichiometric Si and Ge type II clathrates', Journal of Applied Physics, 92, No.12, 7255, 2002.
- A.Poddar, O. F. Sankey, J. Dong and C. W. Myles, `Theoretical investigation of rattling vibrational modes in type-II clathrate materials', Bulletin of the American Physical Society,
Volume 46, No.1,pp.936, 2001.
- P. K. Chattaraj, A.Poddar and B. Maity, `Chemical Reactivity And Dynamics Within A Density-Based Quantum Mechanical Framework'(article based on my Ph.D. thesis) in Reviews Of Modern Quantum Chemistry: A Celebration Of The Contributions Of Robert G Parr,ed. K.D. Sen, World Scientific, Singapore, 2002, p-p 871-935 with a personal introduction written by Professor Walter Kohn, Nobel laureate, Chemistry
- S. Sengupta, P. K. Chattaraj and A. Poddar, `Quantum manifestations of the classical chaos in an undamped duffing oscillator in presence of an external field: A quantum theory of motion study', Indian J. Chem., Special Issue, 2000.
- P. K. Chattaraj, S. Sengupta and A. Poddar, `Quantum manifestations of the classical chaos in the field-induced barrier penetration in a double-well potential: A Bohmian trajectory approach', in Nonlinear Dynamics: Integrability and Chaos, eds. M. Daniel, K. M. Tamizhmani and R. Sahadevan, Narosa, New-Delhi, 2000, pp. 287.
- P. K. Chattaraj, S. Sengupta and A. Poddar, `Quantum fluid density functional theory of chemical reactivity in a two-state ensemble', J. Mol. Struct. (THEOCHEM), 501, 339, 2000.
- P. K. Chattaraj, S. Sengupta and A. Poddar, `Quantum theory of motion for many-electron systems within a quantum fluid density functional framework', in Nonlinear Dynamics and Computational Physics, ed. V.B.Sheory, Narosa, New Delhi, 1999, pp. 45-53.
- P. K. Chattaraj, S. Sengupta and A. Poddar, `Quantum signature of the classical chaos in the field-induced barrier crossing in a quartic potential', Current Science, 76, 1371, 1999.
- P. K. Chattaraj and A. Poddar, `Molecular reactivity in the ground and excited electronic states through density-dependent local and global reactivity parameters', J. Phys. Chem. A, 103, 8691, 1999.
- P. K. Chattaraj and A. Poddar, `Chemical reactivity and excited-state density functional theory', J. Phys. Chem. A, 103, 1274, 1999.
- P. K. Chattaraj and A. Poddar, `A density functional treatment of chemical reactivity and the associated electronic structure principles in the excited electronic states', J. Phys. Chem. A, 102, 9944, 1998.
- P. K. Chattaraj, S. Sengupta and A. Poddar, `Chaotic dynamics of some quantum anharmonic oscillators', Current Science, 74, 758, 1998.
- P. K.Chattaraj, S. Sengupta and A. Poddar, `Quantum fluid density functional theory of time-dependent processes', Int. J. Quant. Chem.
, 69, 279, 1998.
- A. Poddar, 'A trip to Agra to see the Taj Mahal: a Travelogue', web-publication: http://www.abhipod.com/travelpage/agratrip/agratrip.html, 2013.
- A. Poddar, `Tour of the nations capital Delhi: a Travelogue', web-publication: http://www.abhipod.com/travelpage/delhitrip/delhitrip.html, 2013.
- A. Poddar, `Trip to Vizag: where the sea meets the hills: a Travelogue', web-publication: http://www.abhipod.com/travelpage/vizagtrip/vizagtrip.html, 2011.
- A. Poddar, `Durga Puja Parikrama', web-publication: http://www.abhipod.com/travelpage/durgapuja2011parikrama/durgapuja2011parikrama.html, 2011.
- A. Poddar, `Rendezvous with Darjeeling: a Travelogue', web-publication: http://www.abhipod.com/travelpage/darjeelingtrip/darjeelingtrip.html, 2011.
- A. Poddar, `Abhijit Poddar's Edutainment Blog', web-publication: www.abhipod.bravehost.com (now www.abhipod.com), 2011.